Guided Implant Surgery with Your Portland Dentist
What is Implant Dentistry?
Dental implants are synthetic tooth roots that are crafted from a special titanium alloy that can fuse directly to your bone exactly the way that a regular tooth root can. When we combine a dental implant with a beautiful porcelain crown, we can create a full tooth replacement that will provide jaw support and tooth functionality right here in the Portland area. Dental implants are the perfect replacement option for patients who are missing teeth because they are the only option that replaces both the root and the crown of your lost tooth.
The Benefits of a Tooth Implant
- Functionality | A dental implant functions exactly like a natural tooth. You’ll be able to enjoy all the activities that you enjoyed before your tooth loss.
- Beauty | Our dental implants are capped with beautiful porcelain crowns that look and feel just like your natural teeth. After implant dentistry, your smile will be full and attractive once again.
- Comfort | Each implant is precisely placed for optimal function and comfort. Our porcelain crowns are molded individually for each patient to fit perfectly and feel comfortable in their mouth.
- Health | Dental implants are the only restorative option that restores both the root and the crown of your tooth. With a dental implant, we may be able to prevent the bone deterioration that is commonly associated with tooth loss.
- Versatility | We can use our dental implants to replace teeth and we can also use our dental implants to secure bridges, dentures, and All-on-4. Dental implants provide a stable base for many of our restorative procedures.
- Durability | Our implants are made with a special titanium alloy that is long lasting and durable. Your new replacement tooth can last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.